9.16.2007

since when...

wow... since when did i last blogged? i haven't blog for a month na siguro... exagg, 2 weeks tops. much happened in my life. i got my pre-work jitter off. i just got my 2 paychecks, which slids off my hand the moment my mom and sister gets a hold of me. well, what happened na nga ba?

well, some of what happened i can barely remember, siguro kwento ko n lang mga highlights...

high light number 1:

birthday ni autobot ryan, last sept. 10. inuman!!!!!! naman!!! drank 4 bottles of el hombre tequila. shet. tumba! with that session, me, ging, tonee and kaye bonded really well, and established a pretty solid friendship. not that ging and i needed a much more solid friendship than the one we already have, but it doesnt hurt to form a much stronger bond especially with two of greatest people we could meet.

issue! issue! issue!!

highlight number 2:

mom and i had a massage. that's it.

minsan kakatamad magblog.


kadiri si jc de vera, parang tinubuan ng higad sa mukha!!! eewww!!! grossness!!!

No comments: