11.25.2007

christmas party at starbucks

people! friends!

we've been planning a little get-together/christmas party/mini reunion of my college buddies, and where is that? none other than every ones fave plave STARBUCKS!! c'mon its starbucks peepz everyone should come!!! even me!! ahahah!! was talking to yoj via ym about the said plan, she told me I should be there, for i am notorious for planning a party but the one who will not show up!! ahahaah!! sorry bout that guys!!

yes sho, i finally updated my good for nothing blog! too busy and admittedly too lazy to update, i'd rather sleep my ass off than look at the computer and actually try to make my braincells working...you know how we people roll..

like now, why updating my blog here, im yawning non stop. my bed is beckoning me to come and leave this sad reality. and enter dream land once again.

forever hopeless.

i miss being a student. the thrill of waiting for summer to come and laze around, or the eternal jolly-ness of the christmas vacay... even sembreak... when this seasons come around, i just shrug it off, its insignificant, i still need to go to work. badtrip......

1 comment:

saisho said...

ok lang kahit di related sa course. at least double ang sahod, la na ako pakialam. haha.

go ako sa xmas party na yan.

basta sat/sun off ko ha. hehe