12.05.2010

its the most wonderful time of the year

hey its christmas!

well, almost. time flies so fast, i better fasten my seatbelt or else i may crash.

so... what happened to me.

i dunno. my twitter acct has been like the buzz/paparazzi/showbiz central thing due to a lot of issues in our lives. some are made up, some are real with sources. its actually fun, since all of my friends are getting the hang of it.

anyways, oh yeah, the campaign in FB, wherein you change your profile pic to that of a cartoon character to show your support on STOPPING CHILD ABUSE.

i changed it to JEM!

i for one supports that cause a billion times. I hate seeing children abused. even if they're mean or rude. I mean, they are CHILDREN. their judgement is impaired and not yet FULLY DEVELOPED. unlike us, i know thats not a reason for kids being mean, but think about it, were you mean when you were a kid? all you think about is being cool right? and i dunno, but bad = cool in our world. right?

moving on, as we are deviating for our topic, and yes, this is just one of the topics i am wiling to discuss and bore your brains out. CHILD ABUSE. i have a not so scientific yet maybe already discovered theory about child abuse. here it is: you ABUSE a CHILD because a.) they are small and afraid of you b.) its your way of AUTHORITY c.) your suppress when you were younger so you take it out on a child which totally means your a fucking basketcase d.) worst, you get sexual pleasure when seeing a child in pain which makes you a disgusting vile pig pedophile with a satanic sadist fanaticism. which would make me HUNT you down.

like srsly.

next!!

before we get too serious, let us make our DREAM CHRISTMAS GIFTS!

woot! woot!

why'd i say dream, because i know for a FACT. that i will recieve none of the things i actually put here and will end up, saving for it and buying it myself.

yes, its the hello kitty doc martens. I dont normally like Hello Kitty, but cmon! its black and pink with a bow!
TUBE SOCKS!! i love love love tube socks! especially in rainbow colors!
hello! didnt you get it yet, bows! I AM OBSESSED WITH THEM!
clear dome umbrella with yellow border or PINK border i wouldnt mind
again, BOW! i tell ya' im obsessed! this is i really REALLY REALLY LOVE this, this will totally match my minnie mouse dress!
CRAYONS!! i am addicted to them!
LADY GAGA hair bow! i want a pink one and a brown one to match my herr!

so that's it, i only have simple wishes, not too extravagant. gadgets are not really a necessity for me, but still very girly.

No comments: