12.12.2010

soulmates - natasha bedingfield

its shaky at werk but im staying positive. hope all of us will emerge with scracthes and bruises but still in one piece.

im so envious of P right now, he got out.

***

hating on them right now. all the fucking promises are being broken left and right. and i say fine. you win. im done. dont ask me for help if ever you need it. as you can see, im not like my MOM or DAD. i can actually take it all and be uncaring. im sorry i love my nephew but i am on a thread.

test my patience. try me.

***

i have never left the house since i got back. and i have never seen my relatives since i stepped outta door.

***

ive been eating nothing but chips and chocs because im too lazy to cook. well i did chook my own version of fried rice for bfast.

No comments: