8.24.2007

things i LOVE about you

1. you make everyday special
2. you surprise me with "i love yous" with no apparent reason
3. you put up with my messed up way of loving you
4. you know whatever it is im thinking even if we're miles apart
5. you treat me like a princess-queen-goddess
6. you know things when there are things to be known
7. you laugh when i laugh, and you cry whn i cry
8. you're afraid of me as i am of you
9. you're fair with me even if i am unfair
10. you support me and give me space
11. you know every single detail of my life
12. you keep me wanting for more
13. you've been with me for more than i can remember and yet it's never boring
14. you're my complete opposite
15. YOU, i LOVE YOU. Because YOU LOVE ME... FATS AND ALL.

1 comment:

E. Thornberry said...

haha sweeeet :) kwentuhan mo naman ako!!!!! :P