8.21.2010

an ass of cab

Can i just say that i hate fuckin asshole drivers?? excuse my crudeness but i really REALLY ABHOR them.

First off, yesterday the taxi cab that i rode cant hardly hear waht im saying. first sign- he asked me where to i said Tiendesitas. and i had to repeat it 4 times. I was shouting it at him already! The people on the street think im a rude ass bitch already for yellin' at a poor ol' driver. still i rode the cab as im running late already. I told the driver that we should take the underpass as its faster. Well, he did but then he turned right to ortigas! my goodness!! I asked? Why did he turned right? tiendesitas is right across the street its just a red light. didnt fuckin answer. i asked again, he just pointed towards the FUCKING TRAFFIC!!!! IM stuck in TRAFFIC FOR 20 FUCKING MINUTES!!!!! and my office is just around the corner. I would have gotten out of the stupid cab if i could but im in between two trucks that is 2 inches away from the either side of the cabr! I asked again, and told him that he could just waited for the red light to go green. he said there's a U-turn up ahead. He didnt even address why he turned right?!??? I told him, for the longest time ive been commuting to and from Eastwood to Tiendesitas and Ortigas there is no U-TURN up ahead. and he kept insisting there is. FUCK FUCK FUCK. and turns out i was right. i told him in a calm and clearly irritated manner that we could've prevented this fuck situation if you had listened to me. What do you think i am?? a new comer?!!! ( in my mind i said: fuck you. ) then we reach tiendesistas i asked him to turn left on the first cross road, and surprise surprise! he didnt. I had to YELL again to the cab driver and told him TO FUCKING TURN LEFT ON THE NEXT INTERSECTION. and good God he did. and i said stop, he didnt. and i again i said stop, as i nearly missed the office, he didnt. I opened the door, and he stopped and even scolded me for opening the fucking door while we're moving! this is the last straw, i shouted at the driver saying: "I ASKED YOU TWICE TO STOP THIS FUCKING CAB SO I COULD GET OUT YOU FUCKIN MORON AND YOU DIDNT!!! YOU DIDNT LISTEN AND DIDNT CARE!! I ASKED YOU TO TURN TO THIS AND TURN TO THAT AND YOU DIDNT AND WE ENDED UP INSIDE VALLE VERDE AND STUCK IN TRAFFIC BEFORE YOU FUCKIN LISTENED TO ME!!!" HERE'S MY FUCKIN MONEY, AND KEEP THE FUCKIN CHANGE YOU NEED TO BUY SOME QTIPS TO CLEAN YOUR AWFUL EAR!"

I know im rude, and a bitch and i dont give a fuck. I left the house an hour and 30 mins early, im 15 mins away from the office and im 30 mins late because of his stupidity.?!! fuck!! Im usually nice and polite to cab drivers, because i know driving is hard work, but that damn cab driver ruined my whole entire day!!

I believe the reason that he did that is to have a bigger fare price than normal. because my cab fare is only 50php. I give tips to the drivers, i always give 60-70php. ALWAYS. just to help out you know. but my tab rose to 90php with that stupid driver. i handed him 100php. and slammed the door to his face. BTW if your wondering what is the plate number its: PYE 869. FUCK YOU MORON!

**im sorry i used the f word more than 20x i think, its beacuse the memories and emotions came flooding back. and besides its my blog so beat it.

No comments: