8.01.2010

torturing myself: shoe edition

Hallo! ok im pretty mad and kindda not at myself as i have not been blogginf gor a month. im always here i alway have my pc on but the procastinator in me wont allow me to blog. well, mostly because, a lot has been happening that i may post something here and drop some bombs about people that i dont wanna regret later on. sooo movin on...

yeah im torturing myself, why?? i kept looking at pics of shoes i can never (and even if i can i will not buy) afford. maygawd. im sooo dead. srsly. an example:

kermit tesoro's (skull/bones, forgive me kermit i totally forgot) shoes, like srsly. i will wear that. honestly.






this shoe reminds me of alexander mcqueen ss2010 (i still cant get over how the fashion world can exist without his genius, may God bless his soul) shoes that Lady GaGa so graciously gave justice to.

the shoes alone make me wanna sing "walk walk fashion baby, work it move that bitch crazy"

another obsession for like FOREVER:



espadrilles! this is one is special as this is sky high and by Stella McCartney.


Speaking of Stella, I like her ever since her Chloe days, i love her whole look and evolution. its Chic and Sassy and Stella! LOLS!

I actually adore sky high heels. I can never wear 2 in in heels lest i be down on my knees for i trip alot when my feet are closer to the ground. ahahaha!

i have a rule that if its heels it has to be 3 in and above. if its not, then its flats. ballerina flats. the whole round toe flats. im not one of those who like triangle toes that would seriously need a license for wearing those shoes. why, one poke of those shoes and your dead, or bleeding. whichever happens. srsly... i like round toes. i gives me a sense of playfullness. Its an endearing shoes, that says, im SEXY but not SLUTTY. LOLS (i seriously give shoes my personality sheesh..)






Ballet Flats! this whole ensemble makes my mouth water... all of the ballet flats i so love is here: Ruby Slipper Flat, Leopard Print Flats, Zebra Skin Flat, Leather Flats (a bonus as it is RED!) and Brogue-ala-Flats! and a bow to boot! if i have all of those i'll die! chos! how can you go wrong with that?!
and last but not the least:






Brogues! ever since i saw them on my dad when i was little i fell in ♥♥♥ with them. srsly. and im glad they are making a comeback. im actually saving up for a bootie brogue much like the one pictured above (but in round toe) i saw one in forever21. I know its not that expensive but i find it difficult to part with my hard-earned cash, and besides im goin on a trip soon... so i need cash... ahahahaha!
(photo: casedei booties brogue in black&gold; Fred Brogues with Studs by Christian Louboutin)

btw: guess what important event im celebrating this month.



No comments: