8.31.2010

happy birthday to the baddest bitch in the phils! LOL


yep that is me whoring myself to the camera! LOLs!

nah. im diverting to the way i usually spend my day duirng my bday. and im not gonna ask the 5 questions also.

so start of my day, i got here from manila at 8am, first thing i did was to look at my fb page. I dont even think i deserve such love, here it is:

this is when i checked at around 2.30ish

i have like 55 wall post already! i love y'all.

nweiz, mom and i will travel to the south tomorrow so the first order of the day is to pack our stuff. this is what i packed:


i packed light because its hot in the south so i mostly packed shorts and beach stuff. and i cannot believed it all fit into that D&B overnighter.

i packed everything that i need like:

tropical baby sunblock and sunscreen
myra e facial sunscreen (which eye ♥ btw)
my fave blue bikini
pink ipod nano 4th gen
camera
bonnet
my slip ons customised shoes which i totally love. i'll post the pic later (if you want one done for you, you can go to this website wickedtj.multiply.com --> Titan's website you can check out his shoes. he's my friend and he's really nice)
and clothes!

that's it! cant weyt!

oh yeah... i almost kille dmyself for missing the emmy's check out their opening GLEE inspired number, this would be so awesome if they included Brittany to the skit!


eye love! cant stop watching it!





No comments: