8.07.2010

hello revamp - obsession and basically the rest of my week.

If you just tuned in... my blogs was not like this before. LOL. Its actually a very simple black and pink canvass with no BG pix. just plain and boring. Now, since this is a very special month, ive decided to revamp my blog a little... im so tired of uploading, creating a new bg so i decided to use a generic one from blogger. ayt?

soooo..... yeah. i said i have an obsession right now. well i really dont. I just really really love the following that they are actually borderline obsession. here they are.


can you say oh la la?? who is not excited for gossip girl season 5? the fasyon itself is fantastic! just look at B. loud patterns that dont mix and yet they look good. i am specially liking her cherry top! wonder if i could get one and wear it with black liquid leggings??? LOL. And S is the same, a fancy smanchy cocktail dress turned into casual, and i just love the blazer and brogues. if this was worn with heels... i wouldnt like it.

next is one of the sketches of Madonna's Material Girl line. GREAT. IM STUCK IN THE 3rd WORLD and CANT GET TO MACY's. I ♥♥♥ the last look.

Burt's bees. how can i not live without you??? i just realised how great this product is when i actually left it at home for a whole week. I work 5 days a week out of town inside a freezer. srsly its soooo freakin cold in our bldg. and i forgot to lug my lip balm, i bought chapstick, nivea and carmex, none of them worked. im lips are chapped, windburned and dry and rough and everything. when i got home i scoured my vanity for my lippy and once i found it, immediately applied it. works wonders!

AHLAVET.

Kalurks! my shoes will arrive on tuesday and i cant wait! i ♥♥♥ shoes. its an espadrille made to order from ebay. i srlsy need to deactivate my account in ebay. im running out of shoe space and outfits to wear my shoes in. lol! even in my flat. under my bed are tons of shoe cases with 2 or 3 shoes inside. some i cant even close. Im more than happy to share my shoes however i am the only one who has a sz 9 feet. they're more on the normal sz of 6-7. my shoes are sad they are not being worn.

and speaking of my flat. my flatmates and i are arranging a trip to coron, palawan this nov. i just hope this pushes through and i just hope i have money to go. or else. ill be really really disappointed. =(

on a more serious side. every once in a while you meet a person that you think is your friend., then all of a sudden drops you like a piece of stale gum once they meet a new set of friends? ignores you and act like they dont know you?? well what is the best thing to do?? you know what i do- dump them as well. they dont deserve to be your friend. its their lost not yours. i just hope his new set of friends wont do the things that he did to us to him.

good riddance.

No comments: