8.22.2010

guilty pleasure: Jersey Shore

some of my friends dont agree with me. one of them even tried to disown me. lol.

seriously one of my guilty pleasures right now. is Jersey Shore. (i know iknow iknow). nakakaloka na. yeys. I dont get to watch it on TV because of work and i work at night. so when i get home, i DL it and watch it while eating some snack. Thank God for broadband. And thank God that when i get home around 3am the world is mostly asleep and i dont share bandwidth with everyone. HA!
my def def fave from the girls are SNOOKI and JWOWW. I would've love Sammi too if she
wasnt sooo BLIND abt the RONNIE sitch you know??. Girl , we have intuition, where's yours?
From the guys, I like Vinny. He's sweet and he takes care of everyone. Actually I like all the boys except for Ron. Ron was likeable on the 1st season, then they moved to MIA, and suddenly acts like a mad dog thirsty for women.
Well, as for Angelina. well.... i dunno. its kindda irritating and fun to see you back because you clearly bring on the drama! especially when you piss people off! my favorite was when you pretend smack pauly d in the face and told him you love him and want to marry him. i was like... W.T.F. ahahaha.!!


I just love the craziness of this show.

No comments: